blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wedding Wednesday #6: Save the Date

Since the Wedding Invitations are getting sent out today, I figured it's a good time to share our Save the Date's that I mailed out a good 4 months ago.

I searched for what seems like forever for the perfect Save the Date card.  I searched on Etsy and various other card/portrait sites and they all fell short. So I decided, in a fully stupid blaze of glory, that I could totally make them myself...because I'm crazy...and nitpicky.

So there I went to my trusty friend Photoshop and got to work...and scrapped a good 5 designs until I came up with the perfect one.



It's not too fancy and honestly, not that great, but I love them nonetheless. Chevron plus our orange and pink wedding colors makes my heart happy. I was a happy girl to get them finished and mailed out. I think it was one of the first things I had done that made this wedding feel like it was really happening, now we're less than 2 months til "I Do" and I'm almost completely done with everything. My how time flies!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Very pretty! I love the colors and the simplicity to them.

Lana said...

Love the colors! It looks great!

Anna Trowbridge said...

I think those are adorable!!!

Meghan said...

Aww! They are so cute! I love the colors!

Shelby @ Stay Crafty My Friends said...

Heather!! I L O V E it!! So cute! You are just so creative!!!! :)

Courtney B said...

It's perfect!! I'm dying for more updates on this wedding ;)

Katie said...

I love these!! And of course you did them yourself-- it's the best way to go. :)