blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Seven Years with the One I Love!

7 Years...
Somehow it's only felt like a year.

Whenever I really sit and think about these 7 years, I can't believe they've passed in such a blur. It seems just like yesterday I was going to Prom and thought about Nathan the entire night.
Looking back, I should've taken him up on his offer to take me to my Prom. I think it would've made our anniversary each year more memorable knowing that our first real date was to my Prom.

But in the grand scheme of things, that little aspect doesn't matter. 

What does matter is that each day from April 28, 2006 on...I've loved him more and more.
 
 With his new business venture, I've had a lot of time alone to sit and think. These past two weeks have been a major learning curve for the both of us. We are both having to deal with not being 30 minutes from each other all hours of the day. I can't just go be with him whenever I want. But somehow I think that it will make us stronger in the end and I for sure don't take the time we have together now for granted. The moments we have together I soak up, because now he can be gone for weeks at a time.  

And this is the first anniversary I've not seen him the day of, but life moves on and sometimes adulthood sucks.
But I won't let that little detail put a damper on this day, because we'll get to celebrate one day this week and that's all that matters. 

And in a mere 5 months I become his wife! What could be better than that?!
Nathan,
Words cannot express what you will forever mean to me. I love you more than you could ever know!

Love, ME :).

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Happy 7 Years!! 5 Months?? That's going by fast!

Amber said...

So sweet! Happy 7th anniversary! :)

Lana said...

Y'all are too sweet!

Jessica Lynn Martin said...

How precious! you guys are so cute. So exciting your getting married so soon--makes up for not seeing him on your anniversary day today! thanks for sharing sweet friend!
Xo

Jess

Nikki said...

Happy 7 Years!

5 months aint nothing it will FLY by!

Victoria said...

That last picture is so bright and pretty! How fun!