blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Sunday, April 14, 2013

One Year Engagement Anniversary

One year ago, Nathan took me on a weekend trip to Chattanooga. Little did I know that weekend he would ask me one of the most important questions I'd ever be asked.
Will You Marry Me?

It was a question I had waited on him to ask for almost 6 years. And much to my surprise, I had no idea that he was going ask me that weekend. He completely took me by surprise.


Now, a year later. I'm knee deep in planning our wedding and he's knee deep in renovating our home. 

And we'll say I do in a mere 5 1/2 months.


My how time flies.
 

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I seriously can't believe it's already been a year!!

Shelby @ Stay Crafty My Friends said...

Awh, y'all are too cute!! Your ring is gorgeous!!

Lindsey @ Let the Light Shine said...

Ahh how exciting! It's crazy that you waited six years and he still totally surprised you - that's awesome!

Nikki said...

BEAUTIFUL ring! Happy Engagement Anniversary!

Jordan said...

YAY!! How's the wedding planning going?!