blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Thursday, March 28, 2013

6 Months til I DO!

They all say your engagement flies by so enjoy it, and it's true.


In a mere 6 months I marry the man I've loved for almost 7 years. The guy I can't imagine life without.


In 6 months I'm no longer living my life for me but for us. I get to wake up to him every morning and I don't have to leave him at night anymore to drive home. I get to take care of him - and yes I am excited about that aspect. A man always needs a woman's tender love and care :).


These next 6 months are going to fly by so I'm planning on enjoying these last few months at home and enjoying everything that life has to offer before I say, "I Do." And I can't wait to to stand at that altar, look into Nate's gorgeous green eyes and commit myself to him forever!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

I just can't believe how quickly it's gone by already! I feel like you JUST announced that you were engaged! I am so happy for you two, and cannot wait to see those wedding pictures in 6 months ;)

Shelby Kelly said...

Woo hoo!! So excited for y'all!!

Amy said...

YAY! So excited for you! I pray that you enjoy these last 6 months of this engagement season of your life!

Julie said...

Oh you'd better believe they are going to fly by so yes ENJOY, this is your time - don't let anyone let you think otherwise!

Vanessa said...

6 months! CRAZY! I can't believe there is such little time left! Also, I LOVE that first pic, too cute!

Jordan said...

YAY!!!!!