blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012

Can you honestly believe that Christmas has already come and gone?! Holy cow - I swear this year has flown by like none other before it!

This year Christmas went by in a blur - but I did get to spend some quality time with family, and most importantly, eat (too much). Here's a little recap of the festivities from the past few days.

 
I'm especially proud of the tree this year. I think I've finally mastered the art of fluffing (and no it's not crooked, it's just the angle of the shot). Also can we note how proud I am that my photography skills are increasing?! The tree shot is totally unedited and I'm one proud mama!  

As you can tell, Santa was extra good to me this year - I got my punch bowl and mixer (in mint, exactly like I requested...squeeee!). Do you think maybe Santa is a little sad that this was my last Christmas living at home?! I think so.

On another note, can you see the total unimpressed face Hannah has going on in the middle photo?! She's like, "woohoo, a punch bowl..." Haha.
Christmas morning at my nana's is an annual tradition. We stuff ourselves with a huge breakfast and then sit around and watch each other open gifts. Hannah got her beloved Furby, Holly got her long awaited Pred's jersey, and there's my lovely Nana :). Can you tell who the jokester of the family is?! My Bubba never fails to put a smile on my face!

Of course, I can't forget Nathan. He spoiled me rotten with a Michael Kors watch, Ted, and lots of stocking stuffers...and we split the cost for a 50" TV for our living room. Merry Christmas to us indeed!

I have to say that it was a pretty great Christmas! I hope yours was as well!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Those Furbys are so creepy looking. I remember having one when I was younger and now they have those digital creepy eyes.

Amber said...

Girl, you racked in the good stuff! Love your jammies too :)

Great shot of the tree, looks gorgeous!

Meghan said...

That tree is just gorgeous! And the mixer! You will love it!

Jordan said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! :)