blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 Reading List

2012 was a big reading year for me. For the past 3 years I've made a book reading goal and, thankfully, I've surpassed that goal each year! For 2010 it was easy peasy with 12 books, 2011 was a bit more challenging with 36 books, and I made 2012 an even loftier goal with 50 books. At some points during the year I was afraid I wasn't going to live up to the challenge...and I even had Nate at one point to tell me to quit because he said I was reading just to get to my goal - but I pushed through and have finished out the year with reading 51 books! I'm still debating on what I should challenge myself with next, especially with planning a wedding and hoping to grow my photography business - I'm thinking I'll just stick with 50 again, what do ya'll think?!

First off, I'm going to list my top 5 books I read this year and then I'll list out what all I read this year :).

Top 5
{via}
{via}
{via}
(the whole series)
{via}

{via}

And just in case you wanted to know what else I read!
 
 I also have lists for books I read in 2011 and 2010.

Did you have a big reading year as well?

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVED Before I Fall too. I also love the Dragon Tattoo series.

I didn't make my goal of 50 this year but I had a baby so that's ok. I did read 30 though. I am planning to definitely reach my goal next year. I am thinking maybe 75?

Blue Dog Belle said...

Wow. That's a great list! Good luck in 2013!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Amber said...

Good job girl! I made a goal for 50 too, and only read 30 :-/ oops!

Thanks for listing your top 5! I am gonna add Before I Fall to my to-read list now! :)

Jordan said...

Woo hoo! I think I read close to 100! Yes, keep it at 50 next year. Gotta get that wedding planned! ;)

Lindsey @ Let the Light Shine said...

I really enjoyed the Hunger Games series :)