blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wedding Wednesday #3 - Wedding Dress Shopping

This Saturday I'm going to do something I've dreamed about since I was a little girl.

I'm going wedding dress shopping!

For some reason it doesn't even feel real. Saturday, I'm going to try on my first white dress and possibly find the dress that I'll walk down the aisle to Nathan in. I won't lie, I've cried a few tears of joy the past few weeks since I made my appointment.

It's just so surreal that by this time next week I could have my dress!

I'm also excited to share this big experience with my mama, nana, little sister, cousin, and aunt. I couldn't imagine not having them there with me for such a big decision.

Of course, I won't be posting any details of my dress. Y'all will have to wait for that big reveal :).

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh yay! Have a great day of shopping on Saturday. It can get totally overwhelming. Just remember, you can always try on things that you think you might not go towards and that could be the one. Sometimes that happens.

Sarah said...

Yay!! So exciting!! I hope you have tons of fun and hopefully find the one! :)

Amber said...

Oh how fun!!! I hope you find THE dress! :)

Vicki said...

YAY!!!! Have fun dress shopping I cannot wait to hear all about it!

Jordan said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to see what it looks like! :)