blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Friday, September 28, 2012

Engagement Picture Day + 1 Year to Go!

Today is a day that I've anxiously awaited for around 4 months now...it's Engagement Picture Day! Nathan and I are both so nervous, I guess it comes with the territory. When he called this morning he said that today made this all very real to him...as it does me. I can do all the planning in the world, but until something big happens it doesn't feel real to me. Today makes me feel like WOW, I'm really getting married! 

On another big note, we picked a date!

9.28.2013

Exactly one year from today, on our 7 year - 5 month anniversary, I will marry my favorite person on the planet. I'm so excited for what this upcoming year holds - picking out my wedding dress, bridesmaid dress shopping, asking a certain someone to be my maid of honor, renovating our house, getting in shape, moving out of my parent's house (which will definitely be the hardest thing I will do this year), and going on our honeymoon. I can't wait for the craziness to begin! 

But most of all I'm excited to be married to this guy for the rest of my days.

365 days to go!


14 comments:

Rebekah said...

I hope you guys have SO much fun with your engagement pictures! And, yay for a wedding date! That sounds like a perfect day to get married :)

Julie said...

Happy engagement picture day. Our pictures were done by my Dad so it was more comfortable but just go with it, its fun!

Neely said...

OMG thats so exciting!!!! Congrats on picking a day! :)

Jessica said...

That is so exciting!! I can't wait to see your pictures!! :)

Brittany @ Boots and Pearls said...

This is so exciting! :) I understand that feeling too, I planned and planned and until showers and pictures and the BIG day came up it never seemed 'real'! Enjoy it! :)

capperson said...

Y'all are adorable! Congratulations on setting a date and good luck with your engagement pictures! I can't wait to see them!

Jordan said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Jessica said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see the pictures :-)

Lana said...

Awww! How fun! I can't wait to see them!

Amanda said...

YAYAYAYAYAY! I'm so excited that you picked a date! That's so exciting :) And I know that those engagement pictures are going to be gorgeous just like you and your man :)

Nichole said...

Congrats on your engagement! We also did e-pics and were both nervous! But they came out great and made us way more comfortable on THE wedding day!

Savanah said...

SOOOO exciting!!!! I hope you will blog all about it! Can't wait to see how the engagement pics turn out!!

Wiz said...

Congrats!! Let the countdown begin!

Vanessa said...

YAY!!!! Fall 2013 Weddings FOR THE WIN! I can't wait to see your pics!!!