blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Monday, May 28, 2012

She Did It! Graduation 2012

Friday night was a momentous occasion for my family. My little cousin graduated from High School!


I couldn't be more proud of her. She was the student and athlete I never was in High School and I'm so glad that she took part in the whole "high school" experience. Those memories will stay with her forever.


I'm so anxious for her during this upcoming journey in her life, otherwise known as College. I don't think she realizes what a life changing experience it is, but she'll know soon enough :).

After graduation, we had a little party in her honor and showered with all sorts of gifts!

 This girl can make a mean quesedilla, what better present for her apartment?!

 MacBook pro from Nana and Papa. It was SO hard to keep my jealously at bay, but then I realized I'm not an Apple computer fan...

A quilt made out of all her Volleyball t-shirts. I thought this was a really neat idea and had never seen it done before!

Not only did she get a fancy new computer, but she won an iPad 2 at project graduation that night. How flippin' lucky can you get?! I won't lie, I couldn't keep my jealousy at bay about the iPad. Me wants one!

Words cannot express how proud I am of this girl, she has the world at her fingertips!

4 comments:

Brittany @ Boots and Pearls said...

How fun! I'm totally jealous of all her new Apple products. (Even though I'm with you, I don't know how I feel about owning a Mac.) I hope she has a great time in college!

Leslie said...

I love those T-shirt quilts.. I wish I had one of all of my high school shirts. Congratulations to your cousin, she has wonderful things in her future for sure! Going off to college is such a blast :)

Amber said...

Whoa she got hooked up, I'm jealous too!

I love the idea of the t-shirt quilt. One of my sorority sisters' mom did it with all her shirts. It was super cute!

Katie said...

That quilt is so awesome!! Such a cool way to keep those shirts that would otherwise just sit in a closet forever.