blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Weekend 2012 Recap

Good golly Miss Molly what a whirlwind weekend that's left me exhausted! I slightly love/hate those weekends that fly by in a blur...it's awesome getting lots of things accomplished but it's also a little sad that you don't get that much downtime.

This Easter weekend started off with our annual family yardsale on Friday and Saturday, full of early mornings and crazy people! Some serious nutcases yardsale it up. I guess I'm just a little pissy for people saying stuff was priced high. No, I don't think $5 for a $50 pair of jeans is "high." Tightwads. This is why I don't yardsale. I can't handle clutter and frankly I'd just rather pay full price for something than deal with yahoo's.

Easter day, itself, was jammed pack full of family events and cleaning. The one thing I dread about marrying Nathan is how stressful holiday's are. You have to go here, there, and everywhere. I say we just stay home, haha!

Of course, we got fancy new duds. Hello, it's the South...and I'm all for a holiday where you get a new dress and shoes!

Here are mine and Nate's obligatory annual Easter pictures that he hates year after year. You think I'd give up trying...however, it's not that bad. We actually look like we have a little age on us. Seriously, I'm tired of looking 16.

Ain't she cute?! Slowly but surely I'm figuring out manual settings for my camera to take good, raw photo's. I love this one of her. Her outfit was perfect for the scenery!

I'm not sure what I said for her to strike this pose, but I like how it turned out!

And there you have it, my hectic Easter weekend!

7 comments:

Lana said...

Great pictures!! I really need to learn more about using the manual mode on my camera!

Holly said...

Great photos! RAW will change your life forever :)

Brittany said...

Enjoyed your pictures! I am glad you had a good Easter!

Amber said...

I love the pic of you and Nate. You look great, love that dress!

Ashley said...

Great pictures! You and Nate are just so cute!

Leslie said...

I love your pictures!!
and your yard sale description could not be more perfect. TIGHT WADS is the most accurate way to describe those fools. I've decided yard sales just make me ill when it's me who is hosting it. I'm like you, 5 dollars is a STEAL when I paid 10x that! haha!!

Looks like y'all had a wonderful Easter.. and I love your dress!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a great Easter! Love the pictures, you did a really good job on those pictures of your sister!