blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

In This Crazy Town - Jason Aldean & Luke Bryan Concert

I will be the first to admit that I'm not an avid concert goer. In fact I'm not really that big of a fan of concerts. But last October when it was announced that Jason Aldean & Luke Bryan were coming to Nashville I immediately knew I had to go. So I bought myself, my mama, and cousin a ticket and away we went.

Me and the cousin (who sadly looks older than me - she's only 18!) in front of Jason's semi-trailer.

All of us. It's slightly scary how much I look like my mother in this picture.

First set during Luke Bryan. Dude is already drunk and dancing, let it just be known, big boys shouldn't dance.

Who knew homeboy (Luke Bryan) could play piano (quite nicely in fact) AND sing Adele. The boy is talented, among other things ;).

Surpise guest appearance by Kelly Clarkson!!

A good time was had by all, but I'm pretty sure my cousin had more fun than my mama and me - but that's her cup of tea. When 10 PM rolled around I started yawning. I'm old at heart and it was way past my bedtime!

But I just have one request...
Luke Bryan, please come back to Nashville so I can see you wiggle and shake some more...pretty please?!?!

8 comments:

Cassandra Johnson said...

I'm an avid concert goer, particularly country music. I saw Luke Bryan last year with The Band Perry & Tim McGraw and he was awesome! So funny, too! He definitely loves to shake his butt up on stage, lol!

I would LOVE to see Jason Aldean! I keep waiting for him to come around my area!

Tiffany said...

It was so great!!!

Amber said...

Your and your mama look so much alike, pretty ladies!

Megan said...

Ahhh, that sounds awesome!! I would love to see them!! My favorite to go and see is Gary Allan! I just can't get enough.

thebigtickets said...

My two favorites and they are both good looking :) love the Jason Aldean concerts event tickets online to i think they should sing together more often..

mya said...

BIG fan of Luke Bryan's. I was one of those idjits at Wally World for the debut of his first CD.Just scored some tickets to see him live this summer.

JP Choudhary said...

Any LB fans out there? Luke's performed in Spring Break in Hartford and he always puts on an amazing show! Just snagged some front row Luke bryan tickets when he comes here this summer...really like his music, but haven't followed him much, hoping he puts on a good show!

mya said...

Any Luke Bryan fans out there? Just snagged some front row tickets when he comes here this fall at http://www.casatickets.com/luke-bryan-tickets/
Really like his music, but haven't followed him much, hoping he puts on a good show!