blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Christmas Recap

I'mmmmm bbbaaaaccckkkk...
...and sharing my favorite Christmas gifts I received this year!

I'm going with my top 3 this year, if not, we'd be here a while. I'm blessed beyond belief with a family that spoils me rotten.

1. Tory Burch Reva's
I have the most amazing boyfriend ever. Enough said.

2. Cricut
Oh how easy this will make scrapbooking now. I've already made a monogram for my mama's coasters. I loved this gift.

3. Arthur Court
Arthur Court is a set of serving dishes. I'm very big into dishes, antique dishes, serving ware...I just don't have a house to put it in, but that's soon to come. I think I literally squealed when I opened this. Mama did good. She didn't even know what design I wanted. It will match my grape/wine theme for my kitchen perfectly!

I told you, I'm spoiled. I also received numerous Amazon gift cards, my Holiday Barbie (I collect), workout gear - really too much stuff to mention.

I hope all of you had a wonderful Holiday! What wonderful things did you get this year?

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the TB flats! And a cricut?! How awesome!!

Kerbi said...

You will LOVE your new Reva's! I think I need to do some Cricut research! Is it only for scrapbooking?

Jessica said...

How fun that you got a Cricut! You will have to shoe us all your beautiful creations :-)

Ashley said...

OOOOHH!! LOVE your shoes!! Your cricut will be so much fun!!

CMae said...

You got a Cricut!!?! Lucky Duck!!!

Neely said...

YAY for Tory's best ever!

Amber said...

So jealous of those REvas!

Megan said...

Ahhh, I love the Cricut! I got one last Christmas!! Hooray for being spoiled!

Jordan said...

That Santa sure does a good job picking out our presents every year! ;) Glad you had a great Christmas, Heather!