blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is it alright to cry??

Saturday I had an episode, an all-out crying extravaganza.

The day before marked the year anniversary of my sweet Brody's venture up to doggie heaven. I didn't cry that day because I was so busy at work I didn't think about it. But Saturday it hit me, hard (and yes, I'm crying as I write this).

As I was driving out to Nathan's Saturday afternoon I had to pass by where I got Brody groomed and the tears started flowing...and the waterworks started.

I miss my little guy.



He was taken way too quickly.

I miss you little guy!

13 comments:

Heather said...

Awww, I'm sorry honey! I imagine it is a really tough time.

Brittany @ Boots and Pearls said...

:( I'm sorry girl! You cry all you want! I remember last year when you told us about Brody's freak accident!

It breaks my heart that he was taken from you so soon!

Thomasina said...

I'm so sorry for your loss hun. You cry all you want!

Leslie said...

I'm so sorry :( I would be a wreck too! Pets are a family member so it's always hard.. Thinking of you!

Jamie said...

Of course it's alright to cry! Brody was your baby :)

Lana said...

I'm so sorry! :(

Lauren said...

<3 .... I have to admit.... whenever I look at my dogs {also yorkies} I randomly think of your story and my heart just goes out to you!

Brittany said...

Heatherrr! Hi! Long time no chat.. so sorry to read this post though :(

It's definitely more than okay to cry! Brody was so special to you and you lost him way to soon!

I hope you're hanging in there and life is treating you wonderfully!

P.S - you removed my button so I guess you thought I fell off the face of the earth :( haha.

xoxo

Amber said...

It's totally okay to cry! He's sooo cute! Sorry about your loss girl xoxo

Neely said...

So sorry friend. Its perfectly ok to cry!

Christa said...

I'm so sorry. I remember you posting about your dog last year. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

Samantha said...

Im so sorry. Aw this makes me tear up just reading this. My dogs are alsmost 2 years old now. I dread it when they get old and go to doggy heaven :(

Vanessa said...

*hugs* of course it is alright to cry! So sorry love. Sending love to you! <3