blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Road Trip - Days 8 & 9

The last couple of days we were in Sedona we just took in the local sights, which ranged from Antique shopping in Cottonwood and Prescott to just riding around. Thankfully, the grandparents let me have a "rest" day the day before we left for Vegas. I lounged around the pool, caught myself on shows and just had a little me time.

The last night in Sedona we walked around the Condo to look at all the rock one last time...and of course my camera had to come out and play.







Sedona was a beautiful, scenic place to visit and I'm glad to say I went. If I ever go back I'm going to mark hiking on my agenda, but aside from that, my trip there was wonderful.

Next up, Route 66 and Viva Las Vegas!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Very cool pictures!

Neely said...

Cantw ait to hear about Vegas!

Thomasina said...

Great photos. I'm excited to hear about Vegas!

Christa said...

Cannot wait to hear about VEGAS!!!