blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Anniversary Trip - Just Keep Swimmin'

When Nate and I go on vacation we don't like to be rushed. So, as you can guess, our little mini-vacation we took this past weekend was really easy-going and relaxing. We snuck in a few things (like the Aquarium & Zoo), shopping, and even managed to take some fabulous naps.

On our first day we woke up ssuuppeerr early since we had a bear (ok, maybe not, but good lord did they walk loud) staying above us, so we just decided to go ahead and get up to get some breakfast. We ate some of the most delicious pancakes on the planet, from Pancake Pantry. Then we mosied our way to the Aquarium, where of course my camera had to come out and play :).

(all of the following pictures are unedited...and I'm extremely proud of myself!)









I just lloovvee my camera.

I'm so glad we decided to go the Aquarium, it was actually alot of fun. Plus I.Love.Penguins, and as you can see they were adorable!

Stay tuned for my first trip to the Zoo!

17 comments:

Erin and Co. said...

I love Ripley's Aquarium! Its been a while since we've gone though.

Yvonne said...

Awesome pictures! I've never been to the aquarium... only the ones inside the zoo! I will definitely have to plan a trip after seeing these pics! Nice to "meet" you - new follower! :)

makinmartinezmemories.blogspot.com

Sarah Ann said...

Um, penguins are the cutest :) We like to relax, too. It's the only way to do a real vacation!
Glad you enjoyed yourselves!

Neely said...

Looks like yall had a nice time :)

Suze said...

you did great taking the pictures girlie :) glad you and nate had a wonderful anniversary weekend together! i cant wait to see how your first trip to the zoo went :)

Lana said...

You did an awesome job with those pictures! They look like a professional took them! So glad you had a good weekend!

Leslie said...

Wow!!! your pictures look soo good Heather! Can't wait to see more from your trip!

Jessica said...

These are amazing pictures doll! I absolutely love the seahorse one and the jelly fish one.

Rebekah said...

Beautiful pictures! I CANNOT wait to read about your first trip to the zoo!

Brittany @ Boots and Pearls said...

OH! Love all those pictures!!! Sooo pretty! I love the Gburg aquarium!

Jenn W said...

love the pictures ! yay for good cameras :)

Megan said...

I have only been to an aquarium once and it was fabulous!! Your pictures are awesome!

Tiffany said...

GREAT pictures! Hope ya'll enjoyed your time there!

Thomasina said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time girly! Great photos too.

Christa said...

Those pics are awesome! Love your Easter dress from a couple posts below! So cute!

Elizabeth said...

What a fun little trip!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! We went to the same aquarium on our honeymoon, and LOVED it! Our favorite part was the under-water shark tunnel. We got some really cool pictures in there!