blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Anniversary Trip #2 - Lions & Tigers & Bears, OH MY!

Ahhhh, my first trip to the zoo!!! I was so excited to go! I love animals of all kinds, so I really have no clue why I've never went to the zoo before. Weird...








My favorite animals in the zoo were the Red Panda (was he not the most adorable thing you've ever seen?!) and the passed out Bear. It was so funny, I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Only drawback was that our allergies were killing us in the Zoo, I don't know what it was...but it was horrible. A lot of the animals were asleep too...I was upset about that.

Nathan will most definitely taking me to more Zoo's...I'm thinking Nashville for my birthday? Oh yes, that will for sure be happening.

11 comments:

tara said...

I loooooove the zoo! Sea lions are always my favorite!

Heather said...

I love the zoo!! That bear is adorable!!

We went a couple weeks ago and the cougar was passed out like that. It was so cute.

Cait said...

omg i ADORE the zoo :) how fun! great pics girl!!! xo

Rebekah said...

I'm so so so glad you liked it! Haha the Red Panda is adorable and the passed out bear is so funny. :) I LOVE zoos.

Kristen said...

I saw your post from yesterday at the aquarium and was thinking "that looks a lot like the Ripley one in in Tennessee." And when I saw you went to the zoo in Knoxville, I figured that was it. I absolutely love it over there. I have family friends over there and visit them often.

Jenn W said...

oh my gosh the red panda is precious!!! you are making me want to go to a zoo

Thomasina said...

More great photos! I can't wait to take Nehemiah to the zoo this summer.

Gwen said...

That Red Panda is adorable!!! All curled up looking comfy on the log. AWE!!!

Megan said...

I always love the zoo. Except when it smells bad. Haha.

Lana said...

I love going to the zoo! I have been to teh Nashville one! You are such a good photographer!!

Kelsey Claire said...

So fun and boo to allergies! I am in a fight with allergies now and I am tired of them ruining fun things. Love the photos!