blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Friday, December 31, 2010

Golden Anniversary

Today marks a special day for my family. 50 years ago today, on December 21, 1960 my Papa & Nana were married.


In this day & age, that is a huge accomplishment. Reaching 50 years of marriage is a big thing that deserves celebrating, and we are doing just that! We are hosting them a 50th Anniversary party today & I hope they both enjoy it!


My Papa & Nana are pretty much my two favorite people on this earth (besides Nathan, of course!)...and I wish them many more years of happiness!!




3 comments:

Rebekah said...

SO sweet! I remember when my grandparents celebrated their 50th!
They're well past 60 years now. It's great to see that!

Lana said...

You are right...being married 50 years in this day and age truly something worth celebrating! Love the black and white picture of them! Too sweet!

Kerbi said...

They are so precious! 50 years is such an accomplishment!