blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Is it just me or is the day after Christmas sort of depressing? I mean, all the hoopla is over, you take the tree down, and life goes back to normal. Christmas really is my favorite time of the year and I always get a little sad when it comes and goes.

However, I did have a wonderful Christmas. I got lots of great gifts...Eclipse, Eat. Pray. Love, my Nikon D3000, Holiday Barbie, Vera Bradley Planner, Vera Bradley Ornament, books, Ice Cubes Chocolates and on and on. I'm a lucky girl with family that spoils her.

Hannah looking at what Santa left. She got a Pillow Pet & a Nintendo DSI. It's pretty awesome.

The first picture taken with my new camera. I'm in love with it already! 

My aunt Debbie, Holly, & Hannah playing with Holly's new iPod touch.  

My uncle Bubba who marks a striking resemblance to Kid Rock. Seriously, take a good look at him. 

After we celebrated Christmas at my Nana's all morning and afternoon long, Nate & I mosied our way on up to his Dad's & Step-Mom's house.

Nate's little sister, Gracee. She is such a stinker, this is her "mean" face.  

This picture makes my heart melt. Nate and I have pretty much decided that we don't want children, but if it were to accidently happen I know he'd be a good daddy. 

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas as much as I did mine!

7 comments:

Rebekah said...

You had a great Christmas! I agree, the day after always seems sort of sad. I don't take our tree down until New Years. I just love having it up!

Jordan said...

So glad you had a wonderful Christmas and I totally agree with the day after being depressing! You guys really don't want kids? That kind of surprises me! :-)

Jenn W said...

aww that little girl is PRECIOUS!

and yes..the day after Christmas is just soo...blahhh feeling. i'm not a fan at all!

Jamie said...

Glad you had such a great Christmas girl!

Kelsey Claire said...

Love the pics! Your camera takes great photos!

Laura Darling said...

Sounds like a great Christmas, although I always dread the day after too!!

Christa said...

So glad you had such a wonderful Christmas! Your new camera takes such great pics! I really want a new camera....maybe for my birthday! ;)