blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Our Christmas celebrations started on Christmas Eve at my Granny's.
Notice that there are 0 pictures of me from this. Coincidence? I think not.


Christmas morning after HoHo left the loot:

Exactly what she wanted, an iPod. That Santa Clause is one smart man ;). I just thought my iPod was nice...this one far surpasses mine.
My big, NICE new 32" TV. I ALWAYS know what I'm getting for Christmas, hence the funny face picture. I was trying to act suprised.
After Christmas morning at our house we then proceed my Nana's to eat a wonderful breakfast and then open gifts.
My Vera Bradley ornament and my Holiday Barbie. I really hope Vera keeps coming out with these ornaments every year. I have serious plans for these babies if they do. Oh yeah, and I always get the Holiday Barbie. I haven't grew out of my love for Barbie's. I only collect the Holiday Barbie's and special edition ones. I also have every I Love Lucy Barbie except three. I know, I know...how stupid, but I can't help myself.
So, that pretty much sums up my Christmas. I hope yours was as excellent as mine :).

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ohhhh...it looks like a wonderful Christmas you had! Great pictures!! Enjoy your gifts!! I know I am!! :-) Family time is the BEST!!

Christa said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I used to collect Barbie's...I ♥ I Love Lucy!! Have a great week!

short southern momma said...

Wow!! Looks like y'all had one great Christmas! I am with you on the iPod thing....Macy's is wayyyyy better than mine. Whats up with that?! HAHA. Hope your having a great day! xoxo

Lana said...

Cute pictures!! It looks like you had a great Christmas!!