blockquote{ padding: 15px; margin: 15px 30px 20px; color: black; background: cccccc; font-style: italic; }

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in Review

In honor of 2009 coming to an end, I thought I would post a few memorable (or not so memorable) memories that happened with yours truly this year.

January
Wow, nothing memorable pops up. It must have been a boring month!

February
I was baptized.

March
Nate had his gosh awful dirtbike wreck. That was NOT a memorable experience.

April
Me and Nate celebrated 3 years together.

May
Went to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge with the family.



June
Went to Chrissy's Wedding.
July
My 21st Birthday!!


Whitewater Rafting! It was so much fun, if you ever have the opportunity to whitewater raft...do it!


August
Once again, nothing memorable. Do you think that I maybe need to get a life?

September
*Cough Cough*, remember I need to get a life.

October
Halloween!
November
Hannah's 8th Birthday.

December
Christmas, of course!

2009 didn't hold many exciting things for me, but I know 2010 will be lots better!

I hope you all have a safe and fun New Year!

9 comments:

MoreThanMyOwnLife said...

Love the pics. Sounds like a wonderful year (excluding the accident). Can't wait for 2010! It'll be fabulous!

A Wedding Story said...

What a great year! Maybe 2010 will be even better than the rest!

Jordan said...

Sounds like a good year! I'm hoping for a great 2010! & those pajama pants you're wearing in the Christmas picture...Totally have those! ;)

The Wife said...

What a nice review! Hope 2010 is wonderful for you!

Brittany said...

Yay for a great 09!

Happy New Year!

Lana said...

Cute pictures!! I really want to try white water rafting...it looks like so much fun! Happy New Year!

Elizabeth said...

What a wonderful year you have had..ups and downs, but overall we are here for 2010!!! Let's welcome 2010!! :-)

Marissa said...

Happy New Year!

Donora said...

What a year, baptism AND pigeon forge!!! Congratulations on being baptized :) Pigeon forge is on my list of things to do before I turn 27. How was it??